Gwinnett Tech specializes in delivering the relevant knowledge that will help you emerge with real-world job skills – skills that lead to successful careers and skills that employers are looking for to grow their companies.
GTC offers more than 50 program options that you can finish in two years or less. Our programs of study include associate degrees, diplomas and technical certificates of credit that lead to exciting careers in today’s in-demand job sectors.
From healthcare to automotive, public safety to accounting, we offer an option that’s bound to be the perfect match for your skills, interests and personality. And making that match is key to both doing well in college and to developing a rewarding career path.
Here’s just a sample of our program offerings:
• Automotive Service Technology
• Automotive Technology
Arts & Sciences
Gwinnett Tech offers Arts and Sciences courses for general studies students in areas including English, math, humanities, science, psychology and speech.
Business & Finance
• Business Administrative Technology Programs
• Business Management
• Marketing Management
• Computer Information Systems
• Air Conditioning
• Carpentry and Construction Management
• Commercial Construction Management
Culinary and Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism
• Culinary Arts
• Hotel, Restaurant, and Tourism Management
• Early Childhood Care and Education
• Cardiovascular Technology
• Dental Assisting
• Dental Laboratory Technology
• Diagnostic Medical Technology
• Health Information Technology
• Medical Assisting
• Patient Care Assistant
• Radiologic Techology
• Respiratory Care
• Surgical Technology
• Environmental Horticulture
Public Safety & Service
• Criminal Justice
• Emergency Services Education
Visual Arts and Design
• Commercial Photography
Welding and Joining Technology
Ready to learn more? Call 770-962-7580 or visit www.GwinnettTech.edu.